Seeking God Daily is affiliated with Christian Corps International (CCI) located in England and the U.S.A. Christian Corps was founded in 1970 by Rev. Ernest O'Neill, who still leads this work from our US headquarters in Raleigh, N.C. Many of his talks and sermons can be found at www.worldinvisible.com , www.truthmatters.worldinvisible.com , and www.livingdailyinreality.com.
The main emphasis of the Christian Corps ministry is to enable Jesus' Spirit to speak to ordinary people through ordinary businesses. This ministry is therefore self-supporting. We do not accept or solicit donations. Business profits enable us to also extend our ministry to the world through radio, websites and literature.
Our theological orientation is conservative evangelical, with emphasis on the personal life of victory made possible by the power of the Holy Spirit.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authority, the word of God.
2. We believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, one true God.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father and in his personal, eternal power and glory.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God and that because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation.
5. We believe that it is the will of God that each believer should be sanctified through identification with Jesus Christ in his death and resurrection. Through the agency of the Holy Spirit, we should be separated from the world and sin and fully consecrated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service.
6. We believe in that blessed hope, the personal, pre-millennial return of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, each in his own order: the saints unto the resurrection of life, the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
8. We believe that the scriptures clearly teach that all believers should manifest lives of faith and whole-hearted consecration to Christ and His gospel, give themselves continually to prayer and intercession and especially fulfill the great commission to go into the world as witnesses of the gospel to every nation.
9. This, we believe is the sole business of the church, making no worldly alliances to effect its progress. We believe that the power of God is sufficient to meet every need arising out of service to him according to his will.
|BACK TO SEEKING GOD DAILY HOME PAGE|